3D audio immersion room
The infrastructure of the platform, on the Joseph Aiguier site, is based on two large-volume anechoic chambers allowing the implementation of a high-quality three-dimensional sound field generation system, in particular a High Order Ambisonic (HOA) system comprising 42 loudspeakers equally distributed on a geodesic sphere.
- Adrien Vidalvidal@prism.cnrs.fr
- Anechoic chamber 9m x 4m x 4m (fc = 80 Hz)
- Device of 42 loudspeakers allowing the spatialized sound restitution (HOA, VBAP, transaural techniques)
- MOCAP device for motion capture
- Virtual reality headsets (Oculus Quest 2, HTC Vive)
- 3D microphone set (Eigenmike, Zylia, Neumann KU100 artificial head, DPA 4560 binaural microphones)